There's many diets to choose from, that is for sure. You have the Dubrow Diet, Paelo Diet, Keto Diet, and the list goes on.
So what do all of these diets have in common...
Each of these diets benefits from adding in exercise/activity.
Each of these diets cuts out crap carbs.
Each of these diets benefits from fasting.
And each diet only works if you actually stick to it.
So what do you do from here...
Pick any of these diets, or none of them, it doesn't matter, as long as you stick to the change, stop eating/snacking 24/7, cut out the crap, and throw in a little activity.
It really is that simple.
But in case you are choosing to go keto, you'll need to do the following:
1. keep your carbohydrate intake below 50 grams per day (mostly from low glycemic vegetables with a little fruit such as berries.
2. get 20-25% of your calories from protein.
3. get approximately 70% of your calories from fat. You can give you fat intake a little boost with a table sppon of 2 of some organic coconut oil (CLICK HERE).
4. ensure you're drinking plenty of water and adding in extra sodium (grey sea salt CLICK HERE), potassium and magnesium (CLICK HERE), and fibre (CLICK HERE) in your diet.
5. lastly, stick at it for at least 2-3 weeks and boost the effectiveness by getting more active daily.
Until Next Blog,
BE FIT. BE STRONG. BE BETTER.