We're always trying to improve on things. We spend countless hours watching videos, reading articles, following others advice, etc., and now during this coronavirus epidemic we have even more idle time to fill with do those kinds of self improvement activities. The one thing, often the last thing we do if we even do it at all, is to spend the time and energy to look inwards and make sure we're in the right place to do any of those new or additional external things in the first place.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to improve on what you do until you've mastered yourself, more so I believe that you should spend more time looking inward and trying to improve on yourself from the inside than you do on looking for improvements from the outside in.
Let me give you an example.
You can read all the articles in the world, watch as many how-to videos as you want, and see a multitude of others examples of diets for fat loss, but if you don't have the self-mastery to follow through, you simply wont succeed to the point of mastering your diet or anything else that you're pursuing. Sure you'll have improvements and small successes and for most people that often ends up being good enough. A constant back and forth that can easily consume a lifetime, or at least part of it, until you move on to something else to consume your time. But if good enough isn't enough for you and you want to master something, to reach your potential, you'll have to invest the time and energy to look inward for necessary improvements.
Here's a simple self diagnostic and self improvement activity that you can try at home during covid-19:
1. Pick 2 fixed times per day, for the next 2 weeks, that you can look and use you phone for a maximum of 30 minutes consecutively (no splitting). This should allow 99% of people enough time to do what they actually NEED to do on their cell phone, as opposed to doing that what needs to be done by some other means.
2. If you fail at this no cost experiment, you should probably spend some time on mastering yourself and save the money you were about to spend on diet supplements, your new diet grocery list, and your 3 times per week-I'm gonna lose 30lbs for July-training sessions.
3. Repeat step 1 until you get it done. Then try it again but by eliminating all sugar containing products (anything with more than 10% sugar content or more than 10g of sugar per meal) for 4 weeks.
SELF-MASTERY LEVEL 1 ACHIEVED
4. Once you've succeeded at these 2 elimination tests, you can try your hand at a 6-12 week diet plan and then you can thank me later for all the $ savings and the ultimate improvement in self-mastery and results.
UNTIL NEXT BLOG
5. BE FIT. BE STRONG. BE BETTER.
P.S. bonus tip: it's always nicer to have a guide when starting a new journey, even if that journey is one that you're taking within....to that end, don't be shy to seek the guidance of a wholistic professional. This is different from just a professional. For example, if you suffer from migraines you could go to your family or walk-in doctor, who is a medical doctor and a professional, to ask for help and they will give you a medicine to address your migraine problem from the outside in OR you could go to a wholistic professional like "the migraine professional" who will look to address you as a whole and all the underlying causes of your migraines from the inside out. Migraine sufferers CLICK HERE.